Let’s be honest, the best part of making cookies is the actual cookie dough! So we're giving you just the good part with an egg-free, no bake, keto chocolate chip cookie dough you can enjoy as convenient, single serving bites! Plus, each bite is packed with nutrient dense, grass-fed Collagen Peptides and energy-boosting MCT Creamer, so not only will it crush your cravings, but it will satisfy your sweet tooth without the guilt!
And if you decide to skip the bites and just eat the cookie dough batter directly out of mixing bowl... we won't tell!
How to Maximize Your Cookie Dough Bites Experience:
- SELECT YOUR SWEETENER: In order to keep these bites keto-friendly, we recommend using monkfruit sweetener, however, you can use any keto sweetener. And if you're not concerned with keeping this recipe low carb, use your natural sweetener of choice!
- BOVINE OR FISH COLLAGEN PEPTIDES? We used our Bovine Collagen Peptides in this recipe because we love their joint-, flexibility- and strength-supporting benefits, but if you'd prefer the anti-aging, hair, nail, and skin-strengthening benefits of Fish Collagen, use a scoop of that instead! And if you're scratching your head about the difference between bovine and marine collagen, check out this article.
- MAKE SIMPLE SWAPS: If you don't have some of the ingredients for these keto cookie dough bites on hand, no sweat! Instead of ghee, use coconut oil or MCT Oil. Instead of almond butter, swap it out for a different nut butter like walnut butter, peanut butter, etc.
Keto Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites with Collagen Peptides
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Recipe Values: Keto, Paleo
Course: Snacks, Dessert
Nutrition Facts: Calories, Protein, Net Carbs, Fat
Allergen Info: Seafood-free, shellfish-free, egg-free, dairy-free, soy-free, gluten-free
Required Equipment: Medium-sized mixing bowl, small and medium microwave-safe bowl
Ingredients1 cup almond flour
1/2 cup coconut flour
1 scoop Natural Force Collagen Peptides
1/2 cup monkfruit sweetener
1 tbsp Natural Force Vanilla MCT Creamer
1/2 cup almond butter
1/4 cup ghee melted
1 tsp salt
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup Enjoy Life semi-sweet mini chocolate chips set half aside for chocolate drizzle
Melt the ghee in a small heat safe bowl in a microwave in 30 second increments until melted.
In a medium bowl, combine all of the ingredients except for the mini chocolate chips. Mix well until dough is well combined.
Next, fold in chocolate chips.
Line a small pan with parchment paper and roll the dough into 18-20 bites, about the size of 1 Tbsp.
Place cookie dough bites in the freezer for 10-15 minutes.
While the dough is freezing, melt the chocolate in 30 second increments, stirring in between until chocolate has melted.
Drizzle the chocolate with a fork onto the cookie dough bites. (you can leave the bites on the same piece of parchment paper)
Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks or in the freezer for up to 3 months.
- Use any Keto approved sweetener
- Use melted coconut oil instead of ghee
- Sub almond butter with any other Keto approved nut butter
- Drizzle the balls with melted chocolate or coat balls fully in chocolate according to preference.
(Want keto recipes like this via email? Here's the sign up)