Enjoy a relaxing moment to yourself with this soothing Anti-Inflammatory Golden Milk Bone Broth Latte. Featuring two powerful anti-inflammatory ingredients, organic bone broth, and turmeric, this unique Golden Milk Latte will accelerate your healing process by repairing your gut lining and strengthening your immune system, supporting you on your journey to be the healthiest version of you, you can be!
How to Maximize Your Golden Milk Latte Experience:
- CHOOSE YOUR BLENDER: Though we recommend using a high-speed blender to mix this latte, an immersion blender or even a frother will do the trick!
- USE ORGANIC TURMERIC BONE BROTH PROTEIN: Not only does Natural Force Turmeric Bone Broth Protein conveniently combine two gut-healing superfoods, but it’s the highest quality bone broth protein powder on the market. Our Turmeric flavor contains just two simple, real food ingredients: organic dehydrated bone broth (made from real grass-fed beef bones and meat) and organic turmeric root powder, ensuring your gut gets only the good stuff.
- SELECT YOUR SWEET: Do you like your golden milk latte a little sweeter? Either add 1-1.5 teaspoons of raw honey or for a low-glycemic alternative, use a drop or two of organic liquid stevia.
- CHOOSE YOUR MILK: Not a fan of almond milk? Substitute your favorite non-dairy milk without affecting the flavor.
Keto Golden Milk Latte with Bone Broth Protein and Collagen Peptides
Prep Time: 8 minutes
Total Time: 8 minutes
Recipe Values: Keto, Paleo
Nutrition Facts: 273 Calories, 31g Protein, 1g Net Carbs, 17g Fat
Allergen Info: Peanut-free, seafood-free, shellfish-free, egg-free, dairy-free, soy-free, gluten-free
Ingredients1 scoop Natural Force Organic Turmeric Bone Broth Protein
1 cup unsweetened almond milk
1 tbsp Natural Force MCT Oil
½ tsp cinnamon
pinch of black pepper
1 scoop Natural Force Collagen Peptides
1 - 1 ½ tsp raw honey (optional)
- In a medium pot over medium heat, add nut milk, bone broth protein, coconut oil or ghee, cinnamon, and black pepper.
- Whisk until mixture is hot and ingredients are well combined.
- Add mixture to a high-powered blender and add the collagen peptides and optional sweetener of choice.
- Blend on medium-high for a minute until creamy and frothy.
- Pour into a mug and top with a dash of cinnamon. Enjoy!
(Want recipes like this by email? Here's the sign up)