Containing powerful cognitive-enhancing ingredients like MCT oil and the adaptogens ashwagandha and rhodiola, this supercharged version of the classic London Fog tea latte will bust through your brain fog and kick your day into high gear so you can cross every last to-do off your list – and still have time for yourself!
How to Maximize Your Tea Latte Experience:
USE COCONUT MCT CREAMER: Not only does Natural Force Coconut MCT Creamer add a subtle coconut twist to this tea latte, but it’s also one of the key brain-boosting ingredients!
ADAPT YOUR ADAPTOGENS: Don’t have both ashwagandha and rhodiola in your cupboard? No problem, just one or the other will do the trick! Or if you don’t stock either of these adaptogens, don’t let that stop you – MCT oil is a powerful brain fog-busting ingredient on its own!
Keto London Fog Tea Latte with MCT Creamer
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Recipe Values: Keto, Paleo, Vegan
Course: Drinks, Breakfast
Nutrition Facts: 262 Calories, 12g Protein, 1g Net Carbs, 22g Fat
Allergen Info: Peanut-free, seafood-free, shellfish-free, egg-free, dairy-free, soy-free, gluten-free
Required Equipment: Blender
Ingredients1 cup unsweetened almond milk
¾ cup boiling water
3 Earl Grey tea bags
1 tbsp Natural Force Coconut MCT Creamer
1 tbsp coconut butter
1 scoop Natural Force Collagen Peptides
½ tsp of vanilla extract
1/8 tsp ashwagandha
1/8 tsp rhodiola
sprinkle of cinnamon
- Add the tea bags to boiling water. Let steep for about 3 to 4 minutes. Meanwhile, add the almond milk to the saucepan set over medium/low heat.
- Heat until steaming (not a boil).
- Pour liquid into blender and add NF coconut eMCT oil, coconut butter, collagen peptides, vanilla extract, and adaptogens.
- Blend for 30 seconds or until frothy before pouring into a mug.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and serve.
(Want healthy recipes like this via email? Here's the sign up)