Natural Force® Marine Collagen Peptides is a pure marine collagen peptide powder that is sustainably sourced from wild-caught Alaskan cod. Featuring type 1 hydrolyzed marine collagen, this is the best marine collagen supplement for healthy skin, strong nails, and shiny hair.
Pure, clean, anti-aging collagen protein.
Get ready for that glow up.
- Clinically proven to combat the effects of aging on your skin*
- Sustainably sourced from wild-caught Alaskan cod
- Tasteless, odorless, and perfect for coffee, tea, smoothies, and more
- Hydrolyzed for enhanced bioavailability and absorption
- 10 grams of clean marine collagen per scoop
- One ingredient - 100% pure marine collagen protein
Blend, froth, or stir into hot liquids and foods for best results
Nutrition You Can Trust.
We work hard to make sure that at every stage of the process our Marine Collagen Peptides are the best quality product in the best quality packaging.
We guarantee every bag is:
- Always free of unnecessary fillers, synthetic colors, or anything artificial
- Third-party lab tested for quality and purity (See test results HERE)
- Manufactured in a cGMP (current good manufacturing process) certified facility
- Packaged in a recyclable bag which uses 70%+ less plastic than standard plastic tubs
- Certified Paleo and Keto by The Paleo Foundation
Clean Collagen Comparison Chart
|10g per Serving||10g per Serving||20g per Serving|
|Tendon, Ligament, & Joint Support||Strengthening Hair, Skin, & Nails||Gut Health, Immunity, & Wellness|
|Grass Fed Beef||Wild Caught Cod||Organic Grass Fed Beef Bones|
|Type I & III||Type I||Type I, II, & III|
How to Use
|Stir into Coffee and Tea, Blend into Smoothies||
Stir into Coffee and Tea, Blend into Smoothies
|Blend into Coffee and Smoothies, Add to Soups and Baked Goods|
|30, & 81 Servings||15 & 30 Servings||15 Servings|
|Unflavored||Unflavored||Unflavored, Chocolate, Vanilla|
Learn more about Collagen Peptides on the Natural Force blog!
- Collagen Peptides: How Much Should I Take Per Day?
- Bovine vs. Marine Collagen: Which Should YOU be Taking?
- Collagen vs Gelatin: The Differences Between Them and Which is Better
- What is Collagen Made of? The Whole Story From Source to Supplement
- Collagen: The Important Differences Between Types I, II, and III