Overflowing with crisp green vegetables and clean protein tossed in our zesty, creamy Keto Green Goddess Salad Dressing with MCT Oil, this convenient, pack-ahead mason jar salad will crush your hunger and infuse your day with sustained energy and focus. The key to keeping this flavorful salad fresh AF until you’re ready to eat? It’s all in the carefully-crafted layering technique detailed below!
How to Maximize Your Mason Jar Salad Experience:
- LAYER IT: The key to a mason jar salad that will stay fresh until lunch is packing it in layers. Always start with the salad dressing at the bottom, keeping it separate from the greens to prevent wilting. When you’re ready to eat, make sure the mason jar lid is secured and simply shake until the dressing is evenly combined with the other ingredients!
- USE MCT GREEN GODDESS SALAD DRESSING: Don’t forget the key ingredient! For a salad that will truly satisfy your hunger and kick your energy up a notch, make sure to use our delicious, creamy Green Goddess Salad Dressing made with energy-boosting MCT oil!
- GET CREATIVE WITH QUANTITIES: The beauty of a salad recipe is that you don’t have to be strict with the measurements. Follow your gut by adding more or less of any of the ingredients.
- CHOOSE SUGAR-FREE BACON: Did you know that most bacon contains sugar? But sugar is totally unnecessary for drool-worthy bacon! When making your selection, be sure to read the label and choose a high-quality brand that’s not only free of sugar, but is also nitrate, hormone, and antibiotic-free!
- EASY MEAL PREP: When stored in the refrigerator and assembled in layers per the recipe instructions below, this salad will stay fresh for up to 4-5 days, making this the perfect recipe to meal prep for a busy week ahead!
Keto Mason Jar Salad
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Recipe Values: Keto, Paleo
Course: Lunch, Dinner
Nutrition Facts: 704 Calories, 56g Protein, 5g Net Carbs, 38g Fat
Allergen Info: Peanut-free, Seafood-free, Shellfish-free, Egg-free, Dairy-free, Soy-free, Gluten-free
Required Equipment: Mason Jar (pint) with lid
IngredientsLayer 1: MCT Oil Green Goddess Salad Dressing
Layer 2: 1/3 cup cherry tomatoes
Layer 3: 1/3 cup chopped red cabbage
Layer 4: ¼ large cucumber, sliced
Layer 5: 1/3 cup broccoli sprouts
Layer 6: 4 oz. grilled organic chicken breast (seasoned in salt, pepper, and garlic powder), sliced
Layer 7: ½ cup spinach
Layer 8: ¼ cup raw walnuts, chopped
Layer 9: 1 strip of no sugar added cooked bacon, finely diced
- Place about 2/3 tablespoons of MCT Oil Green Goddess Dressing into the bottom of your mason jar.
- One by one, add in each layer making sure your ingredients are tightly packed and evenly distributed.
- Seal with lid and keep refrigerated for up for 4/5 days.
- When ready to eat, shake and enjoy!
(Want to get recipes like this by email? Here's the sign up)