USDA Organic, lab tested, and toxin free.
It's the cleanest coffee for the healthiest you.
- 100% Superior grade Arabica coffee
- Whole bean
- High altitude grown
- Lab tested for pesticides, mold, mycotoxins, and heavy metals
- Roasted by coffee experts for incredible flavor and aroma
- Nitrogen-flushed packaging seals in freshness
Grind beans immediately before brewing for the best flavor and aroma
Nutrition You Can Trust
We work hard to make sure that at every stage of the process our Clean Coffee is the best quality product in the best quality packaging.
We guarantee every bag is:
- Sourced from USDA Organic, specialty grade beans grown sustainably and responsibly
- Third-party lab tested for quality and purity (See test results for Clean Coffee HERE and Clean Decaf HERE)
- Specially roasted to boost health promoting antioxidants while reducing harmful compounds like acrylamide
- Freshness sealed in a nitrogen-flushed bag
- Certified Vegan by Vegan.org
- Certified Paleo and Keto by The Paleo Foundation
How should I store my Clean Coffee?
A well-sealed, opaque container of coffee on your pantry shelf is the best way to store your coffee once it has been opened.
It is all right, though, to freeze well-protected, unopened packs of whole beans for up to a month. When you remove the frozen beans, let them warm to room temperature in your pantry first, then grind and brew within two weeks, as you do with fresh coffee.
How long does Clean Coffee stay fresh once opened?
Once a bag has been opened, it is recommended to be consumed within 15 days or else the coffee will begin to stale and lose its health benefits.
Before opening, our coffee stays fresh for up to 10 months after roasting due to our nitrogen flushing process.
Do you offer ground coffee?
We only offer Clean Coffee in whole beans. The whole bean preserves the freshness of the coffee, and therefore, locks in the antioxidants.