Natural Force® grass fed Collagen Peptides feature pure hydrolyzed collagen protein sustainably sourced from pasture raised beef. Collagen Peptides provide type I and III collagen protein and support healthy bones, joints, skin, hair, and nails. Mix this bioactive collagen powder into your coffee, tea, smoothies, and more for a healthy glow that radiates from the inside out!
Clean sourcing and third party testing.
Don't accept anything less.
- Sourced from cows that graze freely on open pasture
- Lab tested for heavy metals
- Tasteless, odorless, and perfect for coffee, smoothies, and recipes
- Hydrolyzed for enhanced bioavailability and absorption
- 10 grams of clean collagen per scoop
- One ingredient - 100% pure collagen protein
Blend, froth, or stir into hot liquids and foods for best results
Nutrition You Can Trust.
We work hard to make sure that at every stage of the process our Collagen Peptides is the best quality product in the best quality packaging.
We guarantee every bag is:
- Always free of unnecessary fillers, synthetic colors, or anything artificial
- Third-party lab tested for quality and purity (See test results HERE)
- Manufactured in a cGMP (current good manufacturing process) certified facility
- Packaged in a recyclable bag which uses 70%+ less plastic than standard plastic tubs
- Certified Paleo and Keto by The Paleo Foundation
- Certified Kosher by Ko Kosher
Clean Collagen Comparison Chart
|10g per Serving||10g per Serving||20g per Serving|
|Tendon, Ligament, & Joint Support||Strengthening Hair, Skin, & Nails||Gut Health, Immunity, & Wellness|
|Grass Fed Beef||Wild Caught Cod||Organic Grass Fed Beef Bones|
|Type I & III||Type I||Type I, II, & III|
How to Use
|Stir into Coffee and Tea, Blend into Smoothies||
Stir into Coffee and Tea, Blend into Smoothies
|Blend into Coffee and Smoothies, Add to Soups and Baked Goods|
|30, & 81 Servings||15 & 30 Servings||15 Servings|
|Unflavored||Unflavored||Unflavored, Chocolate, Vanilla|
Learn more about Collagen Peptides on the Natural Force blog!
- Collagen Peptides: How Much Should I Take Per Day?
- Bovine vs. Marine Collagen: Which Should YOU be Taking?
- Collagen vs Gelatin: The Differences Between Them and Which is Better
- What is Collagen Made of? The Whole Story From Source to Supplement
- Collagen: The Important Differences Between Types I, II, and III