Featuring clean burning fats, collagen protein, and superfoods like spirulina and coconut, this beautiful keto smoothie bowl will not only keep you feeling full, it will also boost your mental focus, aid in detoxification, and help keep your hair, skin, nails, and joints strong and healthy!
How to Maximize Your Smoothie Bowl Experience:
- BUY FULL-FAT YOGURT: We used Coconut Cult coconut milk yogurt because its packed with probiotics, healthy fats, and is much lower in sugar than other types of yogurt. It also tastes delicious and gives a wonderful creaminess to the recipe.
- USE MARINE COLLAGEN PEPTIDES: Affectionately referred to as “Mermaid Fuel,” our Marine Collagen Peptides are a clean, flavorless, collagen protein powder that will give you a youthful, glowing complexion that even Arielle would be envious of!
- CHOOSING YOUR MILK: For the perfect keto smoothie bowl consistency, we recommend using So Delicious unsweetened coconut milk. If you’re in a pinch, almond milk will work, but it’s not as creamy as coconut milk, which will affect the texture of your smoothie bowl.
- ADJUST THE SWEETNESS: Since this is a Keto smoothie bowl, it’s naturally very low in sugar. You can modify this recipe to your desired level of sweetness by adjusting the amount of organic liquid stevia drops. Bear in mind, a few drops go a long way, so add just one or two at a time!
- USE VANILLA MCT CREAMER: This key ingredient is an important contributor to the smoothie bowl flavor. Vanilla MCT Creamer also features a full-spectrum of beneficial MCTs to boost your ketone production and fuel your day with steady energy.
- MIND YOUR BLENDER: Depending on the blender you use, you may have to periodically use a spoon and stir the mixture to make sure it is completely blended. Smaller, lower power blenders may take a little bit more time to mix.
Easy Keto Smoothie Bowl with Blueberries, Marine Collagen and MCTs
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Recipe Values: Keto, Paleo
Nutrition Facts: 892 Calories, 74g Fat, 19g Protein, 20g Net Carbs
Allergen Info: Peanut-free, shellfish-free, egg-free, dairy-free, soy-free, gluten-free
Required Equipment: Blender
Pour the coconut milk into the blender.
Add other ingredients to the blender one by one, blending periodically to combine.
Add the ice cubes and blend until completely smooth.
Pour the smoothie into a bowl and add your desired toppings. Have fun with it!
(Want to get recipes like this by email? Here's the sign up)