Lemon Cake Keto Shake with MCTs and Omega-3
Say hello to a bright and flavorful keto shake that will instantly boost your ketone levels, infuse you with energy, and help you burn fat! Packed with clean, nutrient-dense ingredients like energizing C8 MCT oil, gut-healing bone broth protein, and anti-inflammatory omega 3s, this delicious lemon cake keto shake makes a perfect meal replacement or afternoon snack!
Click here to go directly to the recipe
How to Maximize Your Lemon Cake Keto Shake Experience:
- USE NATURAL FORCE PURE OMEGA-3: This is key because the amazing lemon cake flavor in this keto shake actually comes from our Pure Omega-3! Not only will you enjoy the natural lemon flavor in this meticulously crafted product, but you'll also get a serving of anti-inflammatory, brain-boosting EPA, DHA, and DPA!
- DISCARD THE POD: If you've never used a whole vanilla bean before this is important. Don't put the whole vanilla bean pod in the recipe. Instead, scrape out the beans inside as explained in the recipe instructions and add those to the smoothie, then discard the pod!
- CHOOSE A PURE C8 MCT OIL: Unlike regular MCT oil, which contains a variety of MCTs, pure C8 MCT oil, as the name suggests, is 100% C8 MCT. This is ideal for the keto dieter because C8 instantly converts to ketones in the liver, which boosts energy and turns you into a fat-burning beast!
Lemon Cake Keto Shake with MCTs and Omega-3Click here for a printer-friendly version!
Prep Time: 1 minute
Total Time: 2 minutes
Recipe Values: Keto, Paleo
Course: Drinks, Breakfast
Nutrition Facts: 314 Calories, 25g Fat, 1g Net Carbs, 22g Protein
Allergen Info: Peanut-free, shellfish-free, egg-free, dairy-free, soy-free, gluten-free
Required Equipment: Blender, paring knife, cutting board
- If using a whole vanilla bean, split the pod lengthwise using a paring knife. Hold one end of the pod against your cutting board and using the dull side of the knife, scrape the vanilla beans from the pod. Set the vanilla bean aside and discard the pod.
- Pour almond milk into your blender and add Organic Pure C8 MCT Oil, Pure Omega-3, Vanilla Organic Bone Broth Protein, and vanilla bean.
- Blend on high for 30 seconds.
- Pour into your favorite glass and enjoy!
UP NEXT: Dairy Free Keto Coffee Recipe (Only 1g Carbs!) with Collagen and MCTs
(Want healthy recipes like this via email? Here's the sign up)