Natural Force Organic Pure C8 MCT Oil is a 100% pure C8 (caprylic acid) MCT oil. Made from USDA Organic non-GMO coconuts, Organic Pure C8 MCT Oil benefits include enhanced focus, mental clarity, and increased ketone production (supports ketosis). It is the best MCT oil for keto and can be blended in coffee, added to smoothies, or simply poured onto a spoon.
100% Organic C8 MCT oil in a pure glass bottle.
Complimentary pour spout now included with every order!
- Sustainably sourced from USDA Organic and Project Non-GMO Verified coconuts
- Lab-tested for potency, purity, and freshness
- Mild taste, perfect for coffee, tea, smoothies, shakes, and cooking
- Supports ketosis, mental focus, and energy
- 14g pure C8 MCTs per tablespoon
- One ingredient - 100% Organic C8 caprylic acid MCT
Use 1-3 tablespoons per day in conjunction with a low carbohydrate diet for best results.
Nutrition You Can Trust.
We work hard to make sure that at every stage of the process our Organic Pure C8 MCT Oil is the best quality product in the best quality packaging.
We guarantee every bottle is:
- Always free of unnecessary fillers, synthetic colors, or anything artificial
- Third-party lab tested for quality and purity (See test results HERE)
- Manufactured in a cGMP (current good manufacturing process) certified facility
- Packaged in a pure glass bottle
- Complimentary stainless steel and rubber no spill pour spout included
- Sourced from sustainably and humanely harvested coconuts
- Certified Organic by QAI
- Certified Paleo and Keto by The Paleo Foundation
- Certified Vegan by Vegan.org
- Certified Kosher by OU
Organic Pure C8 MCT Oil Nutrition Facts
Organic MCT Oil
Creamy MCT Oil
|14g per Serving||6g per Serving||14g per Serving|
|Full Spectrum MCT Oil for Everyday Use||Dairy Free MCT Oil Creamer for Energy & Metabolism||100% C8 Caprylic Acid MCT Oil for Focus & Brain Power|
|Organic Coconuts Sustainably Harvested in Singapore||Organic Coconuts Sustainably Harvested in Singapore||Organic Coconuts Sustainably Harvested in the Philippines|
Average MCTs per Serving
How to Use
|Blended Coffee, Smoothies, & Cooking||Stir into Coffee, Tea, & Sparkling Water||
Blended Coffee, Smoothies, & Energy Shots
|32 & 63 Servings||32 Servings||63 Servings|
Want to learn more? Read these awesome blog articles!
- She Took Pure C8 Keto MCT Oil for 7 Days and This is What Happened
Want the Best C8 MCT Oil? 4 Things You Need to Know Before You Buy
- C8 vs. C10 vs. C12: A Simple Guide to MCT Fractions
- What Does MCT Oil Do? 5 Powerful Benefits From Fat Loss to Gut Health
- The Truth About MCT Powder (& Why You May Want MCT Oil Instead)