Natural Force® Organic MCT Oil is a pure coconut MCT oil rich in c8 (caprylic acid), c10 (capric acid), and c12 (lauric acid) MCTs. MCT oil benefits include weight loss, brain health, and increased energy. It is the best MCT oil for keto and can be blended in coffee, added to smoothies, or used for cooking.
Boost focus and productivity with a fast-acting shot of energy for the mind and body.
Whether it’s the start of a busy day or an after-lunch “round two”, MCT Oil is your secret weapon. MCTs provide fuel without the blood sugar spike or caffeine crash and keep you satiated.*
Keep working without reaching for the bagel and doughnuts
- Completely tasteless and odorless – definitely not coco-nutty
- 6.5 grams of ketogenic C8 caprylic acid MCTs per serving
- Made from responsibly sourced organic coconuts grown in Singapore
- Blend into your morning coffee, tea or smoothie for a creamy texture
- Substitute for coconut oil in cooking
Drink MCT Oil in the morning, at work, before exercise, or whenever you need to boost your energy and focus.
MCT Oil that minimizes your impact on the planet (for real).
We work hard to make sure that from coconut to bottle, our MCT Oil is the best quality oil in the best quality packaging.
We guarantee every bottle is:
- Packaged in a glass bottle which uses 70%+ less plastic than competitors and can be recycled over and over again (or turned into a flower vase when empty 😉)
- Labeled with biodegradable paper that won't damage the environment
- Sustainably produced and Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International
- Non-GMO verified by the Non-GMO Project
- Manufactured in a cGMP (current good manufacturing process) Certified facility
- Third party tested for purity
Organic MCT Oil Nutrition Facts
Note: Nutrition information is the same for all sizes
Want to learn more? Read these awesome blog articles!
- How Much MCT Oil Should I Take Per Day? (& When It's Too Much)
- The Best Time of Day to Use MCT Oil: Tips From the Pros!
- The Truth About MCT Powder (& Why You May Want MCT Oil Instead)
- Can I Cook With MCT Oil? Heck Yes You Can! (+9 Ways to Start)
- MCT Oil vs. Coconut Oil: The Differences Explained (& What to Use When)
Keto MCT Oil
|14g per Serving||7.5g per Serving||14g per Serving|
|Full Spectrum MCT Oil for Everyday Use||Dairy Free MCT Creamer for Energy & Metabolism||100% C8 Caprylic Acid MCT Oil for Focus & Brain Power|
|Organic Coconuts Sustainably Harvested in Singapore||
Organic Coconuts Sustainably Harvested in
the Philippines & Sri Lanka
|Non-GMO Verified Coconuts from Southeast Asia|
Average MCTs per Serving
How to Use
|Blended Coffee, Smoothies, & Cooking||Stir into Coffee, Tea, & Sparkling Water||
Blended Coffee, Smoothies, & Energy Shots
|32 & 63 Servings||32 Servings||63 Servings|
|Unflavored||Vanilla, Chocolate, Caramel, & Hazelnut (Coming Soon!)||Unflavored|