Say hello to an egg-free, no bake, chocolate chip keto cookie dough recipe you can enjoy as a convenient, single-serving bite! Plus, each keto chocolate chip cookie dough bite is packed with nutrient-dense, grass-fed Collagen Peptides and energy-boosting Keto Coffee Creamer, so not only will it crush your cravings, but it will satisfy your sweet tooth without the guilt!
And if you decide to skip the bites and just eat the cookie dough batter directly out of mixing bowl... we won't tell!
How to Maximize Your Cookie Dough Bites Experience:
- SELECT YOUR SWEETENER: In order to keep these bites keto-friendly, we recommend using monk fruit sweetener, however, you can use any keto sweetener.
- BOVINE OR FISH COLLAGEN PEPTIDES? We used our Bovine Collagen Peptides in this recipe because we love their joint-, flexibility- and strength-supporting benefits, but if you'd prefer the anti-aging, hair, nail, and skin-strengthening benefits of Fish Collagen, use a scoop of that instead! And if you're scratching your head about the difference between bovine and marine collagen, check out this article.
- MAKE SIMPLE SWAPS: If you don't have some of the ingredients for these keto cookie dough bites on hand, no sweat! Instead of ghee, use MCT Oil. Instead of almond butter, swap it out for a different nut butter like walnut butter, peanut butter, etc.
No Bake Keto Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Recipe with CollagenClick here for a printer-friendly version!
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Recipe Values: Keto, Paleo
Course: Snacks, Dessert
Nutrition Facts: 187 Calories, 15g Fat, 7g Net Carbs, 5g Protein
Allergen Info: Seafood-free, shellfish-free, egg-free, dairy-free, soy-free, gluten-free
Required Equipment: Medium-sized mixing bowl, small and medium microwave-safe bowl
Melt the ghee in a small heat-safe bowl in a microwave in 30-second increments until melted.
In a medium bowl, combine all of the ingredients except for the mini chocolate chips. Mix well until dough is well combined.
Next, fold in chocolate chips.
Line a small pan with parchment paper and roll the dough into 18-20 bites, about the size of 1 Tbsp.
Place cookie dough bites in the freezer for 10-15 minutes.
While the dough is freezing, melt the chocolate in 30-second increments, stirring in between until chocolate has melted.
Drizzle the chocolate with a fork onto the cookie dough bites. (you can leave the bites on the same piece of parchment paper)
Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks or in the freezer for up to 3 months.
- Make it dairy-free by MCT Oil using instead of ghee
- Glam it up by drizzling the cookie dough bites with 100% cacao melted baker's chocolate
(Want keto recipes like this via email? Here's the sign up)