Featuring 20g of the highest quality organic, grass-fed chocolate whey protein and clean, healthy fats like almond butter and avocado, this chocolate avocado smoothie is the perfect meal replacement for a busy day. In just 5 minutes, you’ll have a nutrient-packed smoothie that will not only kick your cravings to curb but will leave you feeling full and satisfied, so you can channel all your focus towards knocking out your to-do list!
How to Maximize Your Protein Smoothie Experience:
- BLEND, BABY, BLEND: Depending on the power of your blender, it might take just a few seconds to blend or it could take a little longer. Either way, run your blender until a smooth, consistent smoothie texture is achieved, and if needed, use a spatula to scrape down the sides to ensure all ingredients are evenly blended.
- CHOOSE CHOCOLATE WHEY PROTEIN: In addition to its rich, chocolate flavor, Natural Force Organic Chocolate Whey Protein keeps you fuller longer, stabilizes your blood sugar, protects your cells from stress, and can even help you lose weight! To find out more about the many benefits of whey, check out this article.
- ADJUST THE SWEETNESS: If you prefer a sweeter smoothie, add a teaspoon or two of the keto-friendly sweeneter, Lakanto Maple Flavored Sugar-Free Syrup.
- THICKEN IT UP: For a thicker shake, add more avocado or, if you prefer to keep the macros the same, throw in a few more ice cubes.
- TRY ADDING COLLAGEN PEPTIDES: For even more clean protein plus anti-aging and gut-healing benefits, try adding a scoop of Natural Force Grass-Fed Collagen Peptides. Collagen Peptides are flavorless and dissolve easily so you won’t even realize they’re in your smoothie – but your body will thank you!
#fatfueled Chocolate Avocado Smoothie with Almond Butter & ProteinClick here for a printer-friendly version!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Recipe Values: Paleo, Vegetarian, Keto*
Course: Breakfast, Drinks
Nutrition Facts: 442 Calories, 31g Fat, 7g Net Carbs, 30g Protein
Allergen Info: Peanut-free, seafood-free, shellfish-free, egg-free, soy-free, gluten-free
Required Equipment: High-Speed Blender
Place all ingredients in a high-speed blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
Pour into a glass, drizzle on some extra almond butter, and enjoy!
(Want recipes like this via email? Here's the sign up!)