Don’t let busy days leave you starving and brain-drained! Complete with 20 grams of highly bioavailable organic protein and just 1g (or less) of naturally occurring sugar, this Low-Carb Organic Vanilla Protein Shake is not only ultra convenient, but it will blast hunger, burn fat, and fuel you with steady energy so you can maximize your productivity and crush your day!
How to Maximize Your Vanilla Protein Shake Experience:
- CHOOSE YOUR MIXING METHOD: We recommend using a Blender Bottle or a mason jar with a lid. Not only are these containers perfect for shaking (to blend your ingredients), but they also have ounce or cup measurements on the side so you can skip the measuring cup! You can also use a blender, especially if you like a frothier shake!
- USE VANILLA BEAN ORGANIC WHEY PROTEIN: When it comes to whey protein, quality matters. Conventional whey protein often comes from cows raised in inhumane factory farms, treated with antibiotics and hormones. Give your body the best with non-GMO, organic whey protein from grass-fed, pasture-raised cows.
- CHOOSE YOUR MILK: If almond milk isn’t your thing, other non-dairy milk alternatives will do the job without affecting the flavor. Try Almond Breeze Unsweetened Coconut Milk or Pacific Foods Unsweetened Hemp Milk.
- PERFECT FOR ANY TIME OF DAY: This protein shake is a convenient way to fuel your body at breakfast, lunch, dinner, between meals, or post-work. If consuming post-workout, we recommend drinking within 20 minutes of completing your workout.
Low-Carb Vanilla Protein Shake with Organic Whey Protein
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Total Time: 2 minutes
Recipe Values: Keto, Paleo, Vegetarian
Nutrition Facts: 155 Calories, 21g Protein, 3g Net Carbs, 5g Fat
Allergen Info: Peanut-free, seafood-free, shellfish-free, egg-free, soy-free, gluten-free
1 scoop of Natural Force Organic Vanilla Whey Protein
12 oz Unsweetened Almond Milk (cold)
Pinch of Cinnamon
2 ice cubes
- Combine all ingredients in a Blender Bottle or Mason jar.
- Shake for approximately 20 seconds or until all ingredients are evenly combined.
(Want to get articles like this by email? Here's the sign up)