Natural Force® Organic MCT Oil is a pure coconut MCT oil rich in c8 (caprylic acid), c10 (capric acid), and c12 (lauric acid) MCTs. MCT oil benefits include weight loss, brain health, immune system support, and increased energy. It is the best full spectrum MCT oil you can buy and is perfect for blended coffee drinks, smoothies, shakes, cooking, and more.
Clean, organic MCT oil in a pure glass bottle.
It's MCT oil you can trust.
- Sustainably sourced from USDA Organic, Project Non-GMO Verified coconuts
- Lab-tested for potency, purity, and freshness
- Mild taste, perfect for coffee, tea, smoothies, shakes, and cooking
- Supports optimal brain, metabolism, gut, and immune system health
- 14g full-spectrum MCTs (C8, C10, C12) per tablespoon
- One ingredient - 100% pure, organic coconut mct oil
Use 1-3 tablespoons per day in conjunction with a lower carbohydrate diet for best results.
Nutrition You Can Trust.
We work hard to make sure that at every stage of the process our Organic MCT Oil is the best quality product in the best quality packaging.
We guarantee every bottle is:
- Always free of unnecessary fillers, synthetic colors, or anything artificial
- Third-party lab tested for quality and purity (See test results HERE)
- Manufactured in a cGMP (current good manufacturing process) certified facility
- Packaged in a pure glass bottle
- Sourced from sustainably and humanely harvested coconuts
- Certified Paleo and Keto by The Paleo Foundation
- Certified Vegan by Vegan.org
- Certified Kosher by OU
Organic MCT Oil Nutrition Facts
Note: Nutrition information is the same for all sizes
|14g per Serving||7.5g per Serving||14g per Serving|
|Full Spectrum MCT Oil for Everyday Use||Dairy Free MCT Creamer for Energy & Metabolism||100% C8 Caprylic Acid MCT Oil for Focus & Brain Power|
|Organic Coconuts Sustainably Harvested in Singapore||
Organic Coconuts Sustainably Harvested in the
Philippines & Sri Lanka
|Non-GMO Verified Coconuts Sustainably Harvested in the Philippines|
Average MCTs per Serving
How to Use
|Blended Coffee, Smoothies, & Cooking||Stir into Coffee, Tea, & Sparkling Water||
Blended Coffee, Smoothies, & Energy Shots
|32 & 63 Servings||32 Servings||63 Servings|
|Unflavored||Vanilla, Caramel, & Hazelnut||Unflavored|
Want to learn more? Read these awesome blog articles!
- How Much MCT Oil Should I Take Per Day? (& When It's Too Much)
- The Best Time of Day to Use MCT Oil: Tips From the Pros!
- The Truth About MCT Powder (& Why You May Want MCT Oil Instead)
- Can I Cook With MCT Oil? Heck Yes You Can! (+9 Ways to Start)
- MCT Oil vs. Coconut Oil: The Differences Explained (& What to Use When)